Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some of my fave 2011 Spring Gowns

This trumpet gown couldn't be any cuter! I'm in love with the center portion! The one-shoulder is still very much in style. I happen to like the way the rest of this dress is very topsy-turvy! I really love this corset type of top, and paired with the bottom part of the dress which is exquisite, this dress screams rockstar of royalty!
I love the way the tulle starts high up and puffs in layers vertically! The outer layer of this dress is really modern and sharp! Love the detail!
These sheer off-the-shoulder long sleeves are really different! I love them! I love the draping on the bottom! And something about the asymetrical top is intriguing!
The color and fabric are a very romantic combination!

Really? If you can pull it off, this is one amazing way to walk down the aisle!

The slit up the center is hot!
"Bestill my heart" is what I said when I saw this gown that turns in to a short dress! I love the very faint see through sleeves that sparkle!
I absolutely had to share some of my favorite gowns for spring 2011! Some of my faves for this season are St. Pucchi, Badgley Mischka, Romona Keveza, Priscilla of Boston, Vera Wang, Melissa Sweet, and Monique Lhuillier. I am just in love with a designer who can envision and create a brand new bridal gown! There are soooo many, so to find ones that are different, amazes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment