Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BE SUPER! VOTE FOR SOUPER VAN!

My friends have become part of the Pepsi Refresh Everything Challenge and need your votes!!! They are helping to end hunger! Are you? Right now, Cathie and Nik are featured on Cheerios boxes along the East Coast as their idea is being noticed. I'd like to eat breakfast with the champions, so please VOTE NOW!!!
All you need to do is sign up on the Pepsi site or Text. In the same amount of time it took you to read this message, you could've helped make a difference!! They're moving up in the rankings!! Let's help them to get their project fueled by Pepsi!!

or text 102362 to Pepsi at 73774




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather - you rock

    <3

    SouperVan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! bonus acquisto camper 2020

    ReplyDelete