Friday, August 15, 2014

Miss America Wearing…Bowls!


In one month, people will be tuning in to the Miss America Pageant live from Atlantic City. Many will be excited for the swimsuit portion, some will be excited for talent, a good amount of people will be shouting at their screen during the questions, and while all will be their own judge picking their favorite girl to represent America, I will be picking my favorite gown!

When I heard that one of my favorite dress designers, Tony Bowls, would be dressing all of the contestants this year, I became ecstatic! I've been in love with Tony Bowls' dresses for years! He has been one of the lead designers of Prom Gowns and Pageant Dresses. And, you can imagine my excitement the moment I found out that Mon Cheri would be carrying his collection of Wedding Gowns! 

You see, just as almost every girl probably dreams of being Miss America at some point, almost every girl also dreams of wearing a dress just like the ones that Tony Bowls designs. When I think of Tony Bowls…I think Fireworks! His dresses sparkle, dazzle, and shimmer! They burst in to prints! 

After checking out some of my favorites, take a look at a possible prediction for the line that will be worn at the show! 
      






Once I found out the girls would all be wearing Tony Bowls gowns, I immediately had to ask which collection Tony would be showcasing. It had to be 2015 Evening Gowns or Pageant Dresses or something, right? Well, I was told that he will be customizing each dress for each contestant and then they will be available for sale! This got me to thinking…will there be a theme? 

Can you see this Emerald green dress for Kansas?

Mardi Gras Madness for Louisianna maybe?

How bout the colors of a Nevada sunset?


District of Columbia - speaks for itself!
How bout this sweet southern number for Mississippi?

What up, New Jersey?!?!

Texas Rose?

Aloha, Hawaii!



Vegas, Baby!

This dress has a New York state of mind!

Welcome to Miami!

Georgia Peach?

Southern Belle of Alabama?

How bout somewhat of an eskimo look for Arkansas?


New Hampshire's state butterfly is blue!!! Okay, that's pushing it. haha.

I somehow doubt that there will be a theme with the dresses, but it was fun to play with the idea! It was also fun to show you that Tony has such a wide array of dresses, and I didn't even show you any of his short cocktail dresses! We'll save that for another time. I just absolutely canNOT wait to see what Tony creates for the contestants. These girls are not only lucky to be of the chosen to grace that stage, but they will be dressed by one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment