Thursday, October 20, 2016

Miraculously AUSsome Hair

Is it just me or when you go to a hair salon and have your hair shampooed and conditioned, do you feel like the hairstylist is creating a huge marshmallow of lather on your head that you can never seem to achieve yourself? Well, I finally did it thanks to Aussie!

I received Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mousse to test and the results were surprising! I generally like to use higher-end products like Paul Mitchell, but when my finances aren't the fanciest and I want my hair to be, I look for products from retail and/or drug stores that will treat my hair the way it wants to be treated.

Who doesn't want smooth hair? My hair has been somewhat dry lately, and I thought it WAS going to take a small miracle to fix that, so I was excited to try something new. First of all, these products smell great! The shampoo while good, wasn't my favorite, but the conditioner…it made it happen…I got that huge fluffy marshmallow lather going on top of my head! And, my hair was smooth!!! For the rest of the day, I couldn't stop touching it.

My hair is naturally curly and like most people, we always want what we don't have, so I tend to straighten it…a lot. (No wonder it's dry, I know, I know). Well, I went back to my roots (hehe) with the mousse. I used to apply mousse to enhance my curls, so I started that ritual again now thanks to sampling this product! I applied the mousse to my damp hair and it made my curls more wavy than kinky which made me happy and it is now really one of my favorite mousses ever!


While I was given these products complimentary to sample, the opinions are all my own. 

You can find more at www.aussie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment