Friday, January 20, 2017

Inaugural Blue - Swear By It

Whether you loved it or hated it (as I did see fashion publicist and founder of 'People's Revolution' Kelly Cutrone who I admire and who knows a thing or two about fashion said she looked like a "smurf hooker"), Melania Trump's outfit during the Presidential Inauguration gained a lot of attention and chatter. Personally, I love over-the-top fashion and this Ralph Lauren Powder Blue Dress with matching high collar jacket didn't disappoint. I feel as though she channeled Jackie O and looked FLOTUS-appropriate as well as classy. The leather gloves and shoes completed the outfit nicely. Will we be seeing this Sky Blue, Periwinkle, Robin's Egg, Cornflower color which I am calling "Inaugural Blue"at Weddings, Proms, Galas, and so forth? It could be a new trendy color, so I've compiled some dresses and gowns that you might want to take a look at. I think it's a strong color that would look great on just about anyone!  Prices range all over the place dependent on what you're looking for. Enjoy!

Be sure to use the arrows to navigate the pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment