Friday, April 14, 2017

WOAH-A-CHELLA!

COACHELLA - One of my favorite events of the year! Do I attend it? Not physically, but in my mind and by streaming live, I'm there in full color sweating it up in the hot dessert heat feeling free and alive! EDM has always been my favorite music, but crowds are not my thing. So while I sit in the cool air, I love to watch and listen. The fashion and expression from the festival are such a great inspiration to me. I wanted to bring you some of that. 

To start, here are some amazing, bright, bold trendy pieces that will add flair to your spring and summer. From pom-poms to fringe, you can be "fesitval-like" poolside or inside. Express yourself! AND get a deal too!

The items I have listed are from ShopBop.com. Use code EVENT17 to get 20% off your order under $500 and 25% off your order over $500.

Be sure to use the arrow on your device to navigate through the pages.

         

       

No comments:

Post a Comment