Monday, August 30, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Live from the Red Carpet...there were some really incredible gowns at last night's Emmys! Designers like David Tutera were keeping an eye open looking for inspiration for their next wedding gown creations!
I wanted to share my top picks of the night and a conclusion I've made - the winner goes to the nude-ish/champagne color as you will see in the first few pictures. Also, romance, ruffles, and bling are what's hot!
Nina Dobrev wore my favorite gown of the evening by Zuhair Murad.

Claire Danes was a VERY close second in her dazzling Armani Prive gown.

Jewel and Guiliana Rancic also had gorgeous gowns! I especially loved Guiliana's halter neckline.

Marisa Hargitay's Vera Wang was an absolute STUNNER!

Stepping out of the nude-ish/champagne color box, my next favorite would have to definitely be Lea Michele's Oscar de la Renta!


Finally, I saw a few gowns that were stellar for bridesmaid gowns and possibly the best colors imaginable for this year!
Sofia Vergara's butter color gown definitely sparkled! Imagine this on bridesmaids for a New Year's Eve wedding!
Naya Rivera's gown is hot hot hot, but in the
coolest shade of blue/green! Nancy Juvonen's gown was probably the most beautiful shade of a pumpkin color I've ever seen. Perfect for fall, ladies!
Some pictures were taken from Just Jared for sharing purposes on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment