Sunday, August 22, 2010

A KK Doll's Creation - The Spin Crowd

In the earlier part of the decade I did a ton of PR work and was a feature writer for a popular online Entertainment magazine. It was exciting to interview celebrities yet at the same time be given a challenge to promote a lot of no name bands and artists and finally watch them make it! I was even lucky enough to have my hand in setting up some events in Hollywood from premier parties to fashion shows. Now with party and event planning being my main gig, I've actually been on both sides of the fence. So it's no wonder that I can't wait for tonight's airing of The Spin Crowd!

A few years back, powerhouse Lizzie Grubman brought us the show PoweR Girls which gave us a look in to the PR world. I'm not sure the world was ready for that at the time, but with the rise of reality TV revolving around celebrities and the glamorous life, Kim Kardashian has created and is executive producing The Spin Crowd featuring some familiar faces you may remember from episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Jonathan Cheban, a close friend, is one of the main guys who seems to be running things with his sidekick Simon Huck.

I think this show has the ability to be a hit and I can't wait to tune in to E! tonight after the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashian begins! Love my KK dolls! Can't wait to see what spins off!

No comments:

Post a Comment