Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood! My Chat with Chad!


Have you heard of Bravo's hit show 'Million Dollar Listing' or have you been living under a rock? That's okay, if you are living under a rock; Chad Rogers is just the person you want to speak to about getting some new accomodations! The hip and new Mr. Rogers of 2009 is a real estate tycoon taking California by storm! You can watch this fireball of confidence as he is coming to you from other people's homes in to yours on Monday nights. Chad sells high end Real Estate and watching him close these deals always gives me the chills. He's THAT impressive! Too bad for us, the season finale is next week, but lucky for us...that does NOT mean the end of Chad Rogers!! In fact, it's probably just the beginning of his journey which makes me want to hop on the Chad Train (he doesn't like to fly, so we'll make it a train hehe)! I want to watch every moment. With his amazing work ethic, strategies, and determination, I feel as though this Mr. Rogers might be the next Mr. Trump!

Employed by Paris Hilton's father nonetheless and having Paris herself as one of his clients, Chad deals with only high end deals. If you've been following the show, he recently sold a 5 million dollar space at the W in Hollywood. You'd think while tending to big named celebrities and spending time with his super cute partner and lucky star Starla, his dog, and his beautiful girlfriend, he wouldn't have too much extra time on his hands. Well, this superhuman makes time and he made some for his fans last night providing us all with a live chat.

Able to talk about anything and ask Chad any question possible, people could not stay off of the subject of his hair. Chad joked that he was going to shave it, but I don't think he will. It suits him. His hair is sorta like the icing on the cake (no pun intended). For those of you who don't know, Chad and his girlfriend call each other "cake"...it's so "sweet"! There were a decent amount of fans ranging from all ages all over the country and in Canada too. I asked Chad what gives him the drive to get up and go every day. He says that he simply loves what he does and that's what makes him get out of bed. He then talked about a special drink that he enjoys having. He says it's the best medicine and probably great fuel. If it can make me be anymore like Chad, I'm going to drink it myself! He has such an endurance when it comes to his work. He has fight in his eyes and his not wanting to back down from situations makes me want to be that much stronger of a person in both personal and professional life.

Chad did bring Starla in to the room and put her on camera for us. She's sooo super cute! And then later Victoria made an appearance. Not sure how excited she was to be there (she did leave us to go watch Gossip Girl haha), but she answered some questions for a bit about her work and what type of make-up she wore and stuff. She is a fashion designer with no plans of marrying Chad anytime in the near future. She says she is too young.

What's really great about this guy is that in real life he is 100% the same as he is on television. Mind you, he did not go out and audition for this show or anything. Bravo went searching for him! What you see is what you get. And, as he would say, "Chad is Chad". He talked about personal stuff and he was ready with real estate advice. I'm an even bigger fan now than I was (and that was pretty big). Let's just say, I have Chad's book on the top of my wish list!! It will be out in the near future.

For those of you who know me, you know that I've always wanted to be on the Apprentice. Chad would want to too. He and I both grew up reading Donald Trump's biography. I'd love to go head-to-head with him just to have the experience of working along-side two of the greatest masterminds ever!

I hope you enjoyed my little article on someone I admire greatly. Keep your eye out for Mr. Rogers as he spices up the real estate market. And if you're smart, you'll be part of his neighborhood! Tune in to Bravo next Monday night for the season finale, and if you're in the LA area, you can go and celebrate with him. And remember...keep your money where your mouth is because "Talk Is Cheap"!
~ Heather Sconza
Photo from ChadRogersTV

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Heather! I'm @missyheather on Twitter and I'm the Heather that has the Reliv business (you know, that Chad & Victoria drink). Will you be posting after each chat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather!! Nice to meet you!! Chad had great things to say about Reliv!! I'd LOVE to post after each chat if that's okay with Chad!! Thanks for reading!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete