Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Something Blue


Since it's Christmas, when I went for my manicure the other day, I couldn't resist having little snowflakes painted on to my ring fingers. I don't have a very good picture of it, but this gave me the idea of doing 'something blue' on your nails for your wedding. There are so many designs you could possibly get. You could also maybe just get your monogram unless you wanted either your fingernails or toenails to be completely blue. A tropical manicure would be pretty too (with just a line of blue).(If your bridesmaids are wearing blue, it might be cute for you to have open-toed shoes with a blue pedicure). It'd be cute for the pictures too! Just so happens, China Glaze has the perfect color for this. 'For Audrey'. And yes, they are talking about Ms. Hepburn.



No comments:

Post a Comment