Saturday, July 31, 2010

AUTUMMMN


With Autumn just around the corner, I'm looking forward to my most favorite time of year and I wanted to make a board inspired by that! After finding a gorgeous colored bridesmaid dress by Jim Hjelm, I was able to create a sultry and luxurious wedding that incorporates a lot of elements of this beautiful season.
I wanted this board to be flowing with richness whether it be through fabrics or colors, so I started with a strapless ballgown by Ian Stuart for the bride. I gave the bride and/or bridesmaids some feathers to carry that were in almost a nudeish color. This same nudeish color is carried in to the linens that were ruffled by Textile Furnishings. Gorgeous manzanita tree centerpieces have votive holders hanging from them with pops of orange calla lilies inside. The beautiful bouquet is made up mainly of orange and chartreuse colors in the roses, mums, and poms topped off with fiddlehead ferns. The cake is a glorious orange hue to match the decor and is embelished in gold. Surrounded by candle light, this wedding will surely be the one you FALL in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment