Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Green with Love

Are you an Earthy chick who's chic? Have I got a neat combo for you! Still taking some of the popular blues from the year such as cobalt and teal and paring them with chocolate brown and lime green, I've given you the water, the sky, and the land. These colors would surely put a neat twist on any outdoorsy wedding. The style of this board is preppy and lucious at the same time.

When I found the square brown pillow with lime green ruffles down the front, I knew I wanted squares and ruffles to round out this board. The Oscar de la Renta gown with cascading ruffles flaring out on the bottom contrasts yet matches perfectly with the neck ruffles on the top of the bridesmaid gown. The stream of flowers trickling down the cake tie everything together. More ruffles can be incorporated in linens, while squares can be incorporated in the actual tables, invitations, flower arrangements, etc. Think outside the box!

1 comment: