Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Forward To Calm

Spring. To me, it's a time of change; a time to freshen up. We reconfigure our wardrobes and lighten our hair, but what about our bedrooms? Do you change your bedroom decor up? You do spend a good amount of time in that space, you know (even if you're eyes are closed). I feel as though the space you sleep in, should be one that provides great visual and physical comfort through colors, textures, and materials. Anthropologie never disappoints when looking for that. Below, you'll see I put together a bedroom by pulling pieces from different stores. It is mainly inspired though by Anthropologie's Meguro Boho Bedding. I loved the colors. There is a lot of blue in this board. Blue is a serene color. Be sure to check out the curtains too - they remind me both of a sunset and sunrise - also very peaceful. I did throw in some candles from Urban Outfitters because aromatherapy is important too. Lavendar scent works wonders if you have trouble falling asleep, but all the scents are great! Stressed? Have insomnia? Maybe it's time for a change

Be sure to use the arrow to navigate through.

No comments:

Post a Comment