Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The One Man Band


As seen on the Instagram property of Tom Schwartz
After the 'Vanderpump Rules' wedding of Katie and Tom earlier this week, I couldn't help but be intrigued by their choice of wedding bands - primarily Tom's. They are both gorgeous rose gold rings by Kyle Chan Design, that house champagne colored diamonds. Katie even has a pink sapphire in hers to represent Tom's birthstone which is very unique and sweet. It's just that I don't know if I've ever seen a man's wedding band quite like Tom's. Sure, rose gold is a newer trend over the past few years, but the diamonds going all the way around the band...it's just not something I'm used to seeing. Perhaps the style is more popular in La La Land. To cure my curiosity, I thought I would take a little peak at choices that are out there for the guys. They have it so easy by the way. They can really get away with some VERY inexpensive choices. There are some unique rings though - wood, blue, rainbow...What would your guy wear? 


Be sure to use the arrows on your device to navigate through the pages. 



No comments:

Post a Comment